Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Do You Want to Learn to Machine Quilt?

If "learn to machine quilt" was one of your New Year Resolutions, I have great news!  I am a columnist for Quilter's World Magazine and write the "Quilting on Your Machine" feature in each issue!


Did you notice that they (kind of) mention me on the cover?


THAT'S ME!!!

I saw the list of shops carrying this magazine and was tickled to see two familiar shops.  I've taught at both Sew What's New and Yarn, Too in Islip, Long Island, NY and Bits 'n Pieces in Pelham, NH.  I'm sure they'd be happy to sell you a copy!

In each issue, I will address a different machine quilting topic to help give you the confidence to finish your quilts!

I wrote a list of machine quilting topics to cover in future issues but wonder what part of machine quilting is the most challenging for you?  

2 comments:

Kerry said...

My sewing machine is the most challenging! Trying to find the cause of so many issues. I suppose I am getting to know my machine better that way. Just finding out that there are some threads that will not work whatever needle I use. It absolutely hates YLI thread. It loves Superior thread though.

Judy said...

I'm so excited for you. Congratulations. I'll be looking forward to reading your expert advice!