Saturday, March 25, 2017

Weekly summary: BOM quilts

I spent another week mostly at home and have made more progress on my Block of the Month quilts.

I'm working on blocks for my Marti Michell Quilts for a Cure sampler:







After 10+ weeks of my 2017 commitment to finish my UFOs, I have completed my first block-of-the-month quilt top!


I'm waiting to find the perfect backing and then I'll quilt it.

I am current on Pat Sloan's 182 Day Solstice Challenge.  This week's block was Honey Bee:


I'm leaving soon for two back-to-back quilt shows so I'm not sure I'll be able to keep current on my Block of the Month quilts... but I'll try.

2 comments:

Linda P in IL said...

Yea, I'm cheering you on from Il.

Pamela Arbour said...

You have gotten way more than I but I have completed 12 quilt tops since January, quilted and bound! I think you have done more than that though. Way to go.