Thursday, March 16, 2017

Tempted: Scrap Quilt

The internet is conspiring against me.  I am trying to finish the quilts I've already started, but I keep seeing new quilts that I have to make.

Quilts like THIS ONE

Quilts like this are hard for me to resist because they use 'scraps' and are therefore 'helping' me clean out my sewing room.

I'm not planning on starting this quilt or anything, but here are the fabrics I've chosen:


I also think this would be fun in red/white/blue as a Quilt of Valor.

1.  I will not start any new quilts
2.  I will not start any new quilts
3.  I will not start any new quilts
4.  I will not start any new quilts
5.  I will not start any new quilts
6.  I will not start any new quilts
7.  I will not start any new quilts
8.  I will not start any new quilts
9.  I will not start any new quilts
10.  I will not start any new quilts
11.  I will not start....

3 comments:

Kerry said...

You could always do that quilt as a leader and ender? Technically you aren't exactly starting a new quilt - it'll be just useful patches for the future. ;) Although I did go OOH! when I saw the link!

Barb Johnson said...

I'm not going to start any new quilts, either. But I did bookmark the link..... Thinking it would look cute in 30's. But I am not going to start any new quilts....

Vireya said...

That is a nice idea for a scrap quilt!