Saturday, March 04, 2017

Summary: BOMs and other quilting this week

I've made a bit of progress in my sewing room this week.

I worked on an old Block of the Month quilt from the Quilt Basket from 2013.  The blocks are all animal themed.

Bear paw:


Snowy Owl:


Snail Trail:


Puss in the Corner:


I worked on Pat Sloan's 182 Day Solstice Challenge.

The Coffee Shop:


Quilt Math:


I am currently current on this quilt, but won't stay that way because of my travel schedule.  I'll play catch-up as I can.

I also worked on Pat Sloan's The Children's Library quilt.

The Poky Little Puppy:


I look at my sewing room and feel so behind, but I just realized I have posted 61 BOM blocks this year so far... and that's not nothing!  I'm not sure I'll be able to continue the one-a-day rate now that Quilt Show Season is upon us, but I'm going to try a little longer.

One of the reasons I feel so behind is that I see New! Pretty! Quilts that I just have to make.  Quilts like Pat Sloan's The Coffee Shop.  I might have accidentally pieced this top:


Just because I wanted to quilt it like this:


I'm a bit under the weather so I've cancelled all of my weekend plans and will stay home and quilt all weekend!

Happy quilting weekend to you, too!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Good looking blocks. This week all I accomplished so far is putting the binding on a small quilt that I pieced and quilted on my treadle machine, and cutting out a stack of hexie pieces for my GGF. I haven't done a BOM in years.

Frog Quilter said...

I hope you feel better soon. I always enjoy your posts.

Pamela Arbour said...

You are really making some great progress. Love the ribbon candy!